Bismarck Churchills 1935 Vintage BallcapEbbets
You know how we've all been taught to take our hat off when entering a room? It's a sign of respect. Even if our hair looks bad out from under the cap. We WEAR these hats as a sign of respect. Yeah, they look great. That's cool, too.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1935 Churchills ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
League: Independent team
History: Bismarck was an integrated team from North Dakota led by Satchel Paige that won the National Baseball Congress tournament in Wichita, a championship series of top semi-pro teams in the country.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with white felt emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BIS35C